Ka 'e vitsen..?

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hei alle sammen!

I`m finally in Montana with about 3 hours of sleep out of 48 hours. there will be, at the moment, 11 people on the SOW, some people had visa-situations and stuff so. I live with a guy from India called Moa, so that is pretty international you may say. there are 9 or 10 nationalities on my school.
there will be over 100 students and over 100 staff when all the schools have started, so many new faces to see and !names! to learn. I will be posting some pictures some time soon, but as of now I do not have any way of getting them on this computer. so we`ll see how that one will work out.
have a good one and keep checking back for more details on this glorious adventure of mine.
God speed.
_dAVID

vet ikke om jeg kommer til aa poste no saerlig paa norsk, men dere kan sende meg mail hvis dere vil da.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home