Ka 'e vitsen..?

Monday, December 18, 2006


Julefester i fleng


I've been busy lately, which is fun, but tiring as well. Me and two friends of mine had a mini christmas concert at a church, for the kids. That was great, I really enjoyed myself. I've also been to a julebord with a church in Porsgrunn. They had a lot of good food, and I also played them a love song. A lot of fun by Teutates!

This week I've been at a julebord with oneway.no - the place I work -, a christmas party at the YWAM base in Skien, a christmas party with my youth group (it's sort of still my youth group) - where I did some entertainment stuff -, and last, but not least, my family had a nice evening of hanging out with the Honningdal family...and Carina.

I'm posting some pictures. I don't mean to exclude all the people that I don't have a picture of on my site, but the pictures I put up are the ones I've got, so I guess you need to be more eager to get your picture taken with me next time.

Hope you're all doing alright, and God bless you!
_dAVID

2 Comments:

  • At 19/12/06 13:01, Blogger Ellen Miles said…

    yes, I'm home sweet home :) it's lovely!!

     
  • At 20/12/06 22:32, Blogger K said…

    Hija Dave,
    Bring your bruvva and yerself and come along to me and Jan Ole's for tea and biscuits Friday at 20.00.

    We will observe the comic genius of monty python, and there will be laughter and much, much joy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home