Ka 'e vitsen..?

Monday, September 26, 2005

Firkantdans

just had to make a post about friday's event. you know, I'm in montana and they have cowboys and farmers and stuff over here, so on friday we had "Montana-night". we ate Montana-food, I guess, and had some Montana-competitions and they also had some Montana-stories, pretty funny. and after dinner we had square-dancing, where you pair up and do this western-dance. the guy leading the whole thing was awesome! and it was a lot of fun by Teutates! we don't have that back home, so it was new to me. it's probably mostly Norwegians reading this, but a lot of the Americans here had never done it before either so.
I'll probably post a couple pictures of the event when I get a computer to do it with. I don't think I've EVER wore my pants that high in all my life...it was horrible, but I needed something to go with the plaid-shirt, so.
well, I think that's all for now.
snakkes...
_dAVID

2 Comments:

  • At 26/9/05 20:43, Blogger Paul Andreas said…

    We had squaredancing as well, probably with the same guy with the nice moustache. ;)

    And Take your partner by the hand, and round you go, doe see doe...

    Snakkes.

     
  • At 7/10/05 21:53, Blogger Elanda said…

    Hei, hei fetter! Nå sitter jeg å ha høyt lesning fra sidene dine for hele familien her på Konnerud. Vi håper du har det bra og at vi snart får nye oppdateringer fra hvordan det går med deg. Jeg måtte lage en blog for å få sendt en melding til deg så etterhvert kan du kanskje lese om meg og mitt på www.elandaaasen.blogspot.com eller no som det.. vi får se.. mange hilsner fra Konnerud boerne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home