Ka 'e vitsen..?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Det er med et tungt sinn,


I am really sorry to inform you that Snorre is no more. I almost said, "went home to his maker", but he didn't go to my room or anything.
he was doing fine for a whole day until my mom backed into him with our car. I came home from work one day and saw him lying there. I mean, he'll be back some time next year, but still.
and the same day he got run over some ladies came over for a prayer meeting and when their car pulled up one of the ladies came out of the car and started kicking snorre, who was still lying there. it's tragic, but still kind of funny. she was kicking away like nothing else.
my mom seems pretty happy in the picture...like she accomplished something.
good times!
Gud bless you guys!
_dAVID

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home