Ka 'e vitsen..?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Puyallup, WA, Amerikas Forente Stater







yup!
I've been in WA for a while, about nine days I think, staying at a friend of mine's cousins' and uncle and aunt's house. I had an awesome time, and we also went into seattle a few times. I really enjoyed it. we saw the space needle, the original starbucks, pike's market (I think that's what it's called). the weather is pretty Washingtonish though; rain and cloudy. but it was fun. and yeah, I went swing-dancing for the first time in my life and I actually enjoyed it. I started to get the hang of the basic steps, but couldn't really bust out any sweet as-moves.
well, just wanted to let you know how I've been and I'll also post a few pictures.
there you go.
ha det moro saa lenge.
Gudspeed!
_dAVID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home