Ka 'e vitsen..?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Heim, kjære heim.

Hallohallo!
well, I'm back home. it's weird to be back though. I haven't been to Norway in almost six months and now I'm here and I can actually understand this non-Engish language that they speak, it's pretty amazing. I still can't help it, sometimes I start talking English and have to pend over to Norwegian again. some of you will never experience that, but it's quite an experience, I can tell you that.

I didn't sleep on the airplane ride back home, and I can still feel it. I'm a bit tired, but I have a week of catching up with friends of mine behind me, so I guess that's part of the reason. one of the first things I did when I came back to Norway was to grab someone else's suitcase. someone else with my parents' bad taste...IN-credible. an unpleasant encounter with Norway, Norwegians and bad taste.

I just came back from a trip to the place I'll hopefully be working after Easter, Skien. I also checked my apartment to be. my brother works in that city as of now too, so yeah. I get to tease him all the time again. I think I'm one of the only people he can get really ticked off at. or he can yell at the computer too, but I'm no computer of his. as a matter of fact, I'm no one's computer, or boy for that sake.

I don't know what more to write, but I miss you guys over in the U.S. of A. and I'll probably be back some day. control your excitement though, 'cause it won't be for a little while. I'm going to Åndalsnes this weekend which will be good.

I appreciate your prayers and I hope you're all doing good and Gud bless you.
snakkes...
_dAVID

and yeah,I'm gonna post some pictures too, because, again, pictures say more than thousand words...yadayadayada, but something's wrong with the publishing pictures thingy so it doesn't really work. maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home