Ka 'e vitsen..?

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bilder fra Helge










zup!
david forgot to post pictures, so I guess I'll do it then.
the first one is from a SOW carol singing thing and we got to dress up...it was a lot of fun! the next one I took of David while he was on the toilet. he got some pretty cool slippers from Elena and Kate when they left and a Mt. Rushmore buckle from Rachael's mom...she's got it going on, dum-di-dum-di-dum. moving on; a couple of the pictures are of David and Jorge's (one of the guys on staff) kids, Elena and Ethan, on the way to a Christmas dinner at the school leaders' house. there's also a picture from the actual party. the last picture is of the whole school at the last day of lectures before christmas break.
I'll post some pictures of me and my moose-acquaintances later on...female that is. you have something to look forward to I'll tell you that much. MOOOOO!
enough emotions for one day.
see you guys later.
snakkes...
_bRUCE

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home