Ka 'e vitsen..?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Flytta ut!

Hey guys!
how are you doing? I'm doing really good in Skien...just moved in to my new apartment on monday and I'm a bit settled I guess. just need more stuff to put in there so I'll maybe go to IKEA one of these days and get some stuff. that and second hand shops and flee markets. goodies!
just wanted to give you guys an update. I'm sorry that there are no pictures this time...I think it's pretty boring with no pictures myself and you're probably fast asleep already. so I'm sorry about that...you can just read the rest when you wake up.
I'm leading worship at a small youth meeting tonight and I'm probably going to Oslo for the weekend...exciting huh?! I think so.
well, let me know how you guys are doing, 'cause I did just let you know how I am doing.
Gud bless every single one of you and vi snakkes...
_dAVID

2 Comments:

  • At 26/4/06 17:06, Blogger Sven said…

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... huh? Oh yeah, I'm doing fine thanks for asking. keep up the good wo...zzzzzzzz...

     
  • At 30/4/06 22:16, Blogger Honningdal.jr said…

    Hei på du!
    Long time no see. Hva skjer?
    Du må sjekket ut bloggen vår

     

Post a Comment

<< Home