Ka 'e vitsen..?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bilder fra "hiken"




Hey!
I'm just posting a couple more pictures from the hike, one is from the top so the view is pretty boring. The other one actually shows the base, from halfway up the hillside, and the lake.
I'm also posting a picture of the speaker this last week, Sandy Hoffman. He spoke on Musicianship and leadership. It was good to freshen up some of the theory lurking way in the back of my head.
I don't know what more to write, just thought I'd give a livstegn.
Gud bless and I hope you're seeking the Word and the Guy who gave it to us.
_dAVID

1 Comments:

  • At 30/10/05 14:32, Blogger Sven said…

    At first I thought you wrote 'seeking the World' so I was a little overrumplet. Write more posts, I'm bored

     

Post a Comment

<< Home