Ka 'e vitsen..?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Lever fortsatt.

I'm still alive!
I don't do a lot of blogging while in Skien, mainly because I don't get to upload pictures...maybe I'll try sometime. or at least when I go back home in a couple of weeks I'll try and get some pictures on the blog.
like you, I think it's boring to read a lot of krap so I'll try my best and get some photos up.
hope you guys are doing ok...I'm doing fine and dandy. the weather is brilliant in the 'ol Norwa-of-Y (tried to do something cool there. you be the judge) and summer is just around the corner (say it with a Bergen-accent).
ok, that's it.
Gudspeed!
_bRUCE

1 Comments:

  • At 13/5/06 17:29, Blogger Sven said…

    såmmær iss yøst eraond de kårnar! oh jess, nårsk sommer here I come. In two months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home