Ka 'e vitsen..?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sigur Rös er kjempegøy! Ja!



I went to a concert with Sigur Rös on tuesday and it was incredible. They put on an amazing show, it was huge!

There are four guys in the band and they had a strings section and also a horn section. Their music has such a rich picture, if you know what I mean. At the same time, it's kind of weird to have a CD, which is just sound, broken down to smaller pieces, being a few instruments. It really simplifies it. Kind of disappointing, but it's also good and re-assuring to get a confirmation that we're all just human, after all. hihi...yeah.

ok, well, I'll maybe post some pictures in a few days, when I get back home. I took some with my phone, so I just have to see how they turned out.

Gud bless you guys and vi snakkes...
_dAVID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home