Ka 'e vitsen..?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Har døkk det bra? Ell?






hey guys.
this has been an eventful week. last saturday, to make a long story short, I interviewed the president of Burundi. he's a Christian ex-guerilla leader that came to norway. that was fun. he spoke in french so I still don't know what he said, but we're working on that:)
and this week I've been a part of a 4-week (I'm only did one) school called Slingshot. it's about leadership and it has been really encouraging and a great learning experience. and I wouldn't say it was good if it wasn't, but this was incredible. really great teaching. you should check it out online.
I'm also posting a couple pictures. one is a crappy picture of the Oslo-fjord and there's also another picture from our trip to get a hold of the president. a couple of the other pictures is of a guy called Josef something. one of the best communicators I've eve met/heard. he was amazing. that's what he works with too, communication. and last but not least a picture of the co-founder of Youth With A Mission, Darlene Cunningham. she also spoke at "Slingshot". also a good communicator.
hope you're doing like the yellow stuff inside an egg.
snakkes...
Gud speed!
_dAVID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home