Ka 'e vitsen..?

Friday, November 04, 2005

Oppdatering



heisann!
here's just a little update from Lakeside while listening to the new Sigur Ros album, which is pretty decent. this week has been really good, and a guy called Randy Pacarro has been teaching about Spirit-led worship. we did prophecies again, which stuns me everytime; I get all these confirmations of stuff I've heard before, all the time. Randy also had a really good way of teaching, very interactive, which made the material come more alive. by the way, Randy has been teaching a couple years at the SOW that used to be at the YWAM-base I'm from in Norway; Grimerud. I'm adding a picture of him, his wife and me.
also, on monday was it?, it was halloween and on last saturday we had this halloween-/fall-party thing where a lot of people dressed up. I didn't have a lot to choose from so I went as the Pink Panther, Pink Floyd or whatever, and I got to borrow this really cool belt buckle. if you want to know why it was awesome just ask. we had fun by Teutates!
this week the DTS has been on a mini-outreach, and it's been insanely quiet on the base. it has actually been really good; I've been able to reflect on what Randy has said. I know it sounds a bit, I don't know, adultish to use a word like reflect, but describes the week really well. God has been speaking to me and I've learned a lot, both theory and maybe more abstract stuff.
the DTS returns tomorrow, so just one more day of silence. we're watching Johnny English tonight...not one of my favourite movies, but it definately has one good comment in it...can't remember what it is sånn i farta, but...it's something like "Flab!". did that help you out in case you couldn't remember either?
well, it was nice talking to you. monologues are great...everyone is awfully quiet, except for me.
Gud bless!
_dAVID

I'll probably be posting more sometime in the near future too, but there are a lot of she-moose around here so I guess it'll just have to wait. I mean, it is Montana.
peace out!
_bRUCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home