Ka 'e vitsen..?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tjabba!







Hey!
it's been a couple days since I updated now so.
it's started to snow over here, and we got like 3 inches on monday I think it was...it's fun, 'cause some guys on our school haven't seen snow before, so a fun thing to do is to throw snow-balls at them and white wash them. not that we do it, but it's something that would be fun.
last week was challenging, but good. had some hard times with understanding God and myself, but I grew a lot from that week. we also had to do worship without instruments, 'cause the leaders took them from us to show practically that worship isn't just about instruments. we also changed our outreach-location from Holland and Spain to St. Croix. that's pretty sugary sweet! for those of you who aren't really geographically educated, like me, it's in the Caribbean south of North America, just south of Puerto Rico. so look it up!
this week is good too...we learn about history behind worship and compare worship today with how the Jews and the early Christians worshiped. not everyone find this interesting, but I love history so I think it's good stuff.
I'm adding a couple pictures too...one of them is of the base covered in snow, the other one is from a night out bowling, on monday. as you all know, bowling is one of my favourite sports so. we had a lot of fun and found a sign that said norwegian gasoline. I'm also adding a picture of me and another Norwegian standing under the sign.
and also this sunday I'm going to Spokane, WA to see the band The Chariot...it's gonna be incredible. they're insane! well, I guess you wish you were me. yeah? yeah? no? ok, I think it'll be good anyways.
well, don't know what more to write, but drop me a line by e-mail. that's always kozelig.
have a good one...
Gudspeed!
_dAVID

1 Comments:

  • At 18/11/05 21:50, Blogger Paul Andreas said…

    You don't know how beautiful that snowy picture is...

    And, you have to say hi to that girl in the grey jacket with the red stripe on it (could it be a bag strap?). Give her a hard hitting hello from me.

    Was really nice talking to you the other day, appreciate the trans atlantic phone lines.

    Enjoy God!

    -brodern

     

Post a Comment

<< Home